Monday, May 10, 2010

Pictures of our trip to Manitoba, Canada

At the entrance of Lincoln Park Zoo.Never saw one.My big man.(Changed the battery, forgot to change the date).Couldn't wait to get to the snakes. Good thing the trail is in a big circle so he couldn't get lost. He was very good at answering me when I called him.Since she thinks her big brother is the cat's meow, she loved being on this trip with him. But then she also is a little sister which makes her want to tease him.Red sided gardener snakes-oh,ya-COOL! The reason for this whole trip!!This was a dead one Ali found. Didn't faze her a bit. Puzzle time!This was the third wolf we saw. First one was darting into the trees. Second one ran in front of us making Erin have to slam on the brakes. Just missed it. This one crossed the road. Erin turned around, drove back, and it was standing there waiting for me to take it's picture.American Bald Eagle. Flock of four were eating something yummy in the ditch. This one so kindly flew up in a tree letting Erin  get this nice picture.Oh ya. Can't forget to show you the huge town of Narcisse,Manitoba. Yes, this is the town! You are looking at the postoffice and that is all you will see!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Georgia,
    My name is Jane and I'm with Dwellable.
    I was looking for blogs about Manitoba to share on our site and I came across your post...If you're open to it, shoot me an email at jane(at)dwellable(dot)com.
    Hope to hear from you soon!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete