Monday, May 10, 2010

Back home again!

So happy to be home again. Had a good trip and all that, but home is home.
It really was a great trip. The Lincoln Park Zoo was awesome. I have only been to our local zoo so this much larger one was a real adventure for me. I saw animals I had never seen before. I was able to get some nice pictures of the animals, flowers, sky (with a storm coming in).
The children did very good for a seven day road trip. They loved the caves  and the snakes. Really loved all the junk food they were able to have living in a car for seven days.  It will take their mom another seven days to get the car cleaned! Ages 4 and 6 (oops-turned seven during the trip) = mess!
I'm tired, glad to be home, and wondering what the next road trip they will let me tag along on will be!
We only encountered a few sprinkles from this.
Thanks Lil' David for inviting me. I loved it, and I love you.

No comments:

Post a Comment